- me: wow i finally understand math
- moves on to next question
- me: what the hell is this
- No One Mourns the Wicked: The catchy celebratory song relating to a death.
- Dear Old Shiz: The song that eases us into a flashback
- The Wizard and I: A song filled with an unbelievable amount of irony and foreshadowing.
- What is this feeling?: The song with sexual tension.
- Something Bad: The song that helps build the plot.
- Dancing Through life: The YOLO song
- Popular: The song that hints Galinda's crush on Elphie.
- I'm Not That Girl: The beautiful but sad song.
- One Short Day: The fun song.
- Sentimental Man: The Wizard's innocent song
- Defying Gravity: The empowering song that teaches you to be strong, independent, and make brooms fly with the right spell.
- Thanks Goodness: The song that's actually very sad.
- Wicked Witch of the East: The song they should have included on the album.
- Wonderful: The Wizard's song in attempt to get you back on his side.
- I'm Not That Girl (Reprise): The 'wow what a plot twist' song.
- As Long As You're Mine: The passionate love song
- No Good Deed: The song that will send chills down your spine.
- March of the Witch Hunters: The song that's kinda gruesome.
- For Good: The song that will have you bawling your eyes out
- Finale: The song that will shatter your heart into many pieces and have you scheduling your next therapy appointment because you're not emotionally okay.
People who claim that they’re evil are usually no worse than the rest of us… It’s people who claim that they’re good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of. Gregory Maguire, Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (via words-and-coffee)
← Older entries Page 1 of 2304